Are you pregnant and suffering from back strain or pelvic pain?
Do you need something that will provide you with extra support?
We searched for the best maternity support belts to help you find some much-needed comfort.
What is a Pregnancy Support Belt?
A pregnancy support belt is a belt or band that an expecting mom can wear to help relieve pain in the back, hips, and pelvis due to pregnancy.
They come in a range of shapes and sizes and, after pregnancy, many can be worn to help with your postpartum tummy.
Table of Contents
Support belts are also commonly called:
- Abdominal support belt
- Maternity bump band
- Pregnancy back support band
- Pregnancy belly support belt
- Prenatal Cradle
- Tummy Belt
Best Maternity Support Belts
Benefits of an Abdominal Support Belt?
There are many advantages of a Maternity belt such as:
- To help ease back pain by gently lifting and supporting the tummy.
- Ease Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction pain.
- Ease pregnancy sciatica.
- Provides support for the pelvis and hips.
- Great support if you are pregnant with multiple babies.
- Helps to improve mobility.
Before purchasing a support belt, it is important that you discuss this first with your midwife, doula or health care professional.
The 7 Best Maternity Support belts are:
A belt that provides excellent support for your tummy, back, and waist without limiting your movements.
Can be worn all day and is made from a soft, stretchy breathable material with velcro closures that can fit securely around any bump.
It is fully adjustable so it will last your entire pregnancy.
The Babo Abdominal Binder comes with easy step-by-step instructions to ensure you put it on correctly.
The soft maternity belt also comes with a 100% money back lifetime guarantee – you can’t beat that!
- Strong support.
- Allows you to bend, sit, and walk with ease.
- Help relieve pregnancy discomforts.
- 100% money back lifetime guarantee
- Velcro can become loose over time.
The Yosoo Maternity Belt can provide extra support to relieve most pregnancy discomforts while also providing hip stability.
It helps lessen spinal pressure caused by unbalanced baby weight.
The belt is made out of a lightweight and breathable cotton and spandex material with skin friendly Velcro that is adjustable, so it will always fit your growing belly.
The belt is reasonably priced, and you can also use it on your postpartum tummy!
- Soft and supportive with skin friendly Velcro.
- Easy to get on and adjustable.
- Can be worn pre and post pregnancy.
- May see belt under tight fitting tops.
- Velcro may lose its stick after a while.
Listed as a , the Azmed Maternity Belt helps ease the discomfort of pregnancy by providing relief from hip and pelvic pain and other typical stretching pains during pregnancy.
It is a soft and breathable belt binder that is adjustable to assist in correcting poor posture and support weakened abdominal muscles.
The Azmed Maternity Belt is fast becoming popular for many expecting moms.
- Soft, comfortable and breathable belt binder.
- Great for support and posture.
- May show under clothing.
The HYBLOM’S Maternity Belt is designed for comfort and convenience and is made with 2 velcro straps that can be fully adjusted to fit around your growing belly.
The belt helps support your lower back and provides hip stabilization while also reducing pelvic pain. An investment that you can use long after your pregnancy and into your postpartum days.
- Help alleviate lower back pain.
- Made from breathable and comfortable material.
- May not fit small body shapes.
- The fabric of the belt may bulk under clothing.
A patented belt that is considered one of the best support belts for pregnant women that have won many ‘Top choice’ and ‘family choice’ awards.
The Gabrialla belt is a medium support belt that provides support and comfort throughout your pregnancy so you can remain active.
The belt is available in a range of colors and sizes and is made out of 80% Polyester and 20% Lycra.
- Provides excellent support.
- Reduces back, hip and pelvic pain.
- Easy to adjust.
- Comes with a back pocket for a hot/cold compress.
- Finding the correct size for your body shape may be difficult.
- The belt is bulky so may show through thin or tight clothing.
- More expensive than other pregnancy belts.
As a #1 new release in maternity supports on Amazon, this belt is becoming a favorite with many expecting moms.
The Zenda Naturals is designed to support your growing tummy while reducing pressure on your lower back.
Comfortable for daily use during your entire pregnancy and it has adjustable straps, so it’s perfect to fit any size bump.
- A breathable belt that provides excellent support.
- Comfortable to wear throughout your entire pregnancy.
- May not relieve pelvic pain.
- Velcro may lose it stick after a while.
A prenatal cradle that helps to improve your posture while easing pregnancy discomforts gently.
The Best Cradle pregnancy girdle is ideal for moms carrying twins or triplets and has a secure fit to the body, so there is no bulk under clothing.
It is designed with adjustable shoulder straps that allow for a perfect fit and great stomach support.
- Lifts belly to relieve pressure and pain.
- Great if pregnant with multiple babies.
- Straps may be uncomfortable.
- Straps can be visible with many clothing items.
There are many designs, shapes, and sizes of maternity tummy belts and bands available that come with high ratings and excellent feedback.
Maternity belts can provide the much-needed comfort and support that you may need throughout your pregnancy.
We hope you find a suitable pregnancy band amongst our list of the 7 best maternity support belts available today!
Image Source: www.pixabay.com