I’ll never forget the day we brought our baby home from the hospital. She was so tiny and perfect, and from that moment on I really want to make sure that I remembered each and every moment we shared together. It’s easy to miss these little moments because life tends to get a bit hectic sometimes.
Every milestone was a celebration, and I would cry a little bit every time she’d grow out of her tiny outfits. Although it’s always a bittersweet moment, I’m glad I made and saved some keepsakes that I’ll get to cherish for a lifetime to come.
We’ve created some great keepsakes like a baby book filled up with all her photos and memories to go with them. We also decided to keep most of her outfits and socks just to remind us how small she once was. As our little one got older, we did a few art projects with finger paint. We used this to get a print of her hand and foot. It was pretty unsuccessful since the paint was so messy and runny.
I genuinely wish I knew about the at the time. The kit comes with 4 different colored frames to choose from, 2 spots for pictures and a wooden roller that allows you to add designs to the clay. Speaking of the clay, it’s made of non-toxic material, and it’s virtually mess-free! The kit’s simplicity makes it easy on the parent to prepare and complete with ease.
You will need more than one person to get the baby print but the clay dries quickly, and the frame makes a great decorative addition to the nursery room. If you have a friend or family member, who is expecting the frame and kit also makes a great baby shower gift to celebrate the baby’s arrival. It even makes an excellent gift for grandparents to have in their own home.
There is nothing more valuable as a mother than to preserve memories such as these. To be able to get a print of your little one’s foot and or hand is such a great way to celebrate the arrival. Childhood is fleeting, and so are our memories of that precious time. Ninos baby handprint kit molds allow you to capture your child’s tiny entrance into the world, providing a tangible reminder of one of your fondest memories.
This would make a great addition to anyone’s registry list or a great baby shower gift. Here are just a few features of the timeless newborn baby hand and footprint kit and frame.
- SOLIDIFY YOUR MEMORIES – Childhood is fleeting, and so are our memories of that precious time. Ninos baby handprint kit molds allow you to capture your child’s tiny entrance into the world, providing a tangible reminder of one of your fondest memories.
- PUT YOUR HANDS (AND FEET) IN THE AIR – The minute our children enter this world, we want to try and remember every little moment! Our mold and frame isn’t just the perfect accessory for your walls, tables, playrooms, and more, but a beautiful time capsule. Plus, don’t forget about grandma and grandpa! After all, grandparents love showing off their new grandchildren!
- NO NEED TO GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY – As any parent knows, getting little ones to cooperate for art projects can be a challenging task! Thankfully, our non-toxic clay is exceptionally malleable and mess-free, so your child only has to hang around for a few minutes to get the job done.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT THE DETAILS – What better way to draw attention to your hand and footprints than with fun frames and pictures? Our kits come with four colorful frames and two picture spots that will add the finishing, personal touches to your particular keepsake project.
- LIFELONG MEMORIES WITH A LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We expect the best of our products and know that you do too. If our kit falls short of your expectations, you can send it back for a full refund. We want your shopping experience to be a fond memory, too!
Thank you for stopping by if you find this informative in any way please make sure to share, and let us know what keepsakes you have used? That you found to be valuable. Also, make sure to visit !